Our current Hockey Photo Session pricing, terms and conditions as of Oct 9th, 2021 is shown below (subject to change): Note this service is for Teams only, please “contact us” if you have any questions.
|Package #1 – Digital + Prints – Three 5×7 sized digital images plus prints (includes two poses and one team)||$20|
|Package #2 – Digital Only – Three 5×7 sized digital images only (includes two poses and one team)||$15|
|Package #3 – includes Package #2 (Digital Only) plus 10 Hockey (2.5″ x 3.5″) colour cards on 14pt card stock plus one 5×7 digital image plus print of hockey card front (see Terms & Conditions #1 below)||$31|
|Package #4 – includes Package #1 (Digital + Prints) plus 10 Hockey (2.5″ x 3.5″) colour cards on 14pt card stock plus one 5×7 digital image plus print of hockey card front (see Terms & Conditions #1 below)||$36|
|Add On – Second set (requires purchase of an above package) of 10 Hockey (2.5″ x 3.5″) colour cards on 14pt card stock||$16|
|Add On – Player photo with sibling, or parent, or coach (includes one 5×7 sized digital image plus print)||$3|
|Add On – Larger sized Team Photo: $8.50 for 8×10 print, $15 for 11×14 print, or $25 for 16×20 print (only available if the team photo was taken)|
|Add On – Larger sized Team Poster: $8.50 for 8×10 print, $15 for 11×14 print, or $25 for 16×20 print|
|Add On – Additional prints can be provided from your above purchased packages with the price for each print per size as follows: $3 for 5×7, $8.50 for 8×10, $15 for 11×14, or $25 for 16×20|
|Add On – A stretched canvas on a 3/4″ frame with hanger can be provided from your above purchased packages with the price for each canvas per size as follows: $38 for 8×10, $46 for 11×14, or $61 for 16×20|
What we require from each team? (Terms & Conditions)
- We require a minimum of 8 players to order hockey cards for the current specified pricing, if less than 8 players, we would provide you a separate quote for the hockey card packages.
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation we require a single contact person to work with per team and be provided their email and cell phone number.
- The contact person is responsible to fill out our team roster spreadsheet form with first name, last name, number, position, as well as age (if wanted on their hockey card). Please note, the accuracy of this information is very important as it is used to create the Hockey Card.
- The team roster spreadsheet will also indicate which package and options each player has chosen.
- The filled out team roster spreadsheet needs to be sent to us at least 2 days prior to the photo shoot.
- The contact person is required to collect the money on behalf of the team and e-transfer one total payment 2 days prior to the agreed date of the photo shoot.
- Please note if we do not receive the completed team roster spreadsheet and the e-transfer 2 days prior to the agreed photo shoot date we will NOT be showing up to do the photo shoot.
- The contact person is required on the day of the shoot to meet us and work with us to gain access to the location 20 minutes for on-ice or 30 minutes for off-ice, to allow for setup, prior to the photo shoot as well as muster each player while their photos are being taken. Each team has the choice of an on ice or off ice photo shoot (note this also depends on your organization’s regulations) please see the examples on the following Nov 26th, 2020 Blog Post on Hockey Photo Sessions
- We require a high resolution Team Logo in png format at a minimum size of 5″x5″ @300dpi. If you do not have this high of a quality logo some of our current offerings may not be available, however we will work with you to help as best we can.
- A digital image of the front and back hockey card will be uploaded to a web site and the private link will be provided to the contact person for access to facilitate the final proof process of the details and spelling on each hockey card. If we do not receive any corrections back from the contact person during our two (2) day proof waiting period we will assume they are correct. After the two (2) day proof waiting period has ended the images for the hockey cards will then be sent to the print lab to be printed. Note depending on timing this two (2) day period could occur over any of the 7 days of the week.
- After our 3 – 4 week turnaround time to complete your order, the contact person will be required to meet at an agreed location for us to drop off the associated orders for the team which are packed as indicated on the team roster spreadsheet.
- We also take a head shot of each player and coach/manager (maximum of 3 coaches/managers), even if they have have opted out of purchasing a package, so that we can create a team poster and make it available to anyone on the team who may want to purchase it.
- If the team chooses to not do a team photo then the team poster will be available (please note there is a limit of 19 total, players and coaches, to be able to fit on a Team Poster).
- Please note there is an add on charge for a Player photo with sibling, or parent, or coach as shown above in the pricing.
- To order Hockey Cards (qty 10) you are required to choose package 3 or package 4. You would then be able to order additional Hockey cards (qty 10) if required, see add on pricing above.
Please visit our Blog post on “Hockey Photo Sessions” for samples.
All payments would be via e-transfer to email@example.com
Please visit our “About” page to learn more about us.